Simon-Kucher & Partners (SKP) has per 1 January 2014 appointed six new partners. With the new appointments the total number of partners at the global strategy and marketing consultancy increases to 66.
According to co-CEOs Georg Tacke and Klaus Hilleke the new appointments reflect the strong period Simon-Kucher & Partners is going through. ''The new partners mirror the increasing demand for our consulting services worldwide. We are confident that they will further strengthen our international presence'' say Tacke and Hilleke.
Over the past years the German-based consulting firm has grown with double-digits year-on-year. For 2013 the firm expects a total revenue of €160 million. SKP employs just under 700 consultants in 27 offices across the globe.
An overview of the new partners (name, key focus area, office)
- Daniel Bornemann (38), Pricing Excellence, Bonn
- Petra Brunner (32), Private Banking, Zurich
- Michael Dilger (40), Pharmaceutical Industry, Bonn
- Robert Dumitrescu (32), Zorg, Paris
- Dimitris Hiotis (37), Pricing, London
- Jochen Krauss (37), Sales and Pricing, Singapore