Personnel Today has shortlisted six consulting firms for its Consultancy of the Year Award, to be handed out during the annual Personnel Today Awards ceremony on 30 November 2015. The finalists are: Innecto Reward Consulting, Pathways Community Interest Company, Paydata, Q5, TCM Group and Tonic Agency.
Personnel Today Awards
The Personnel Today Awards recognise HR teams and individuals that have made an impact with their people policies and delivered tangible benefits to their organisation. The Awards are the longest-running for the HR profession and celebrate excellence in HR in 23 categories, including: Consultancy of the Year Award, Award for Employee Benefits, Award for Excellence in Technology, Award for Health and Wellbeing and Award for Managing Change.
The 2015 Awards will be handed out during the annual ceremony night on 30 November at the Grosvenor House in London.
116 organisations from a broad range of industries in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors have been shortlisted for the 2015 Awards. In total, 12 consulting firms have been shortlisted, of which six for the ‘Consultancy of the Year’ Awards:
- Innecto Reward Consulting: Founded in 2002, Innecto Reward Consulting offers its clients pay and reward services, including facilitating reward & benefits strategy, designing bonus schemes, undertaking salary benchmarking, developing performance management systems and conducting job evaluation.
- Pathways Community Interest Company: Pathways Community Interest Company was established in 2006. The firm assists individuals, health and social care professionals, communities and businesses to promote sustainable change through its services.
- Paydata: Formed in 1995, Paydata is a UK-based reward management consultancy that provides HR professionals with information, insights, tools and statistics to help them manage their pay and reward practices. The firm is also the market leader for salary benchmarking in the Construction and Travel industries.
- Q5 Partners: Q5 is a management consultancy that focuses on business transformation, with a focus on organisation design, team development and change enablement. The firm was founded in 2009 and has offices in London, New York and Sydney.
- TCM Group: Established in 2001, TCM Group provides its clients with business, employment and workplace mediation services across the UK, Europe and worldwide, including mediation, coaching, training and consulting.
- Tonic Agency: Tonic is a UK-based marketing business that offers brand consultancy that joins corporate, product and employer brands together, helping its clients to engage, excite and interest their people. Tonic was founded in 1997 and has its office in London.