On 30 November 2015, the annual Personnel Today Awards ceremony will take place at the Grosvenor House in London. Twelve firms from the consulting industry have been shortlisted for an award: Arup, PwC I&P, Capita, CBRE, Mouchel Consulting, Jane James Consultancy, Innecto Reward Consulting, Q5, Pathways Community Interest Company, Paydata, TCM Group and Tonic Agency.
Personnel Today Awards
The Personnel Today Awards are the longest-running awards for the HR profession, recognising HR teams and individuals that have made an impact with their people policies and delivered tangible benefits to their organisation. During the event, awards will be handed out in 23 categories, including: Consultancy of the Year Award, Award for Employee Benefits, Award for Excellence in Technology, Award for Health and Wellbeing and Award for Managing Change.
The 2015 Personnel Today Awards will be handed out during the annual ceremony night on Monday 30 November at the Grosvenor House in London.
For the 2015 Awards, 116 organisations from a broad range of industries in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors have been shortlisted. “There’s a lot of variety in the 2015 shortlist, a really diverse collection of businesses,” comments Personnel Today editor Rob Moss. “It’s great to see the awards attracting strong work from the likes of Shell, PwC and Unilever, while still attracting great entries from numerous much smaller organisations.”
Among the 116 nominated organisations are 12 management and HR consulting firms:
- Arup: Award for Employee Benefits and Award for Health and Wellbeing
- Capita: Graduate Scheme of the Year Award
- CBRE: HR Impact Award
- Innecto Reward Consulting: Consultancy of the Year
- Jane James Consultancy: HR Supplier Partnership Award
- Mouchel Consulting: Award for Talent Management and Youth Employment Initiative Award
- Pathways Community Interest Company: Consultancy of the Year
- Paydata: Consultancy of the Year
- PwC I&P: Award for Innovation in Recruitment
- Q5: Consultancy of the Year
- TCM Group: Consultancy of the Year
- Tonic Agency: Consultancy of the Year