City A.M's most recent ‘Women in the City powerlist’, which presents an overview of the most important women in London’s financial hub on social media, contains 20 female advisors, of which 16 work at business advisory firms.
Women in the City powerlist
The Women in the City powerlist is a weekly updated list that contains the, at that time, most powerful women working in London’s financial hub. The list which is published by City A.M and powered by Rise recognises the most inspiring and powerful social media accounts.
The list contains active users of Twitter and other social media, and is based on Klout scores. These scores are derived from their activity on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Foursquare, Wikipedia as well as Klout. Users can add themselves by hitting the ‘join’ button, after which their submissions is reviewed by the moderators of City A.M.
This week’s list has the same top three as last week’s, with Eileen Burbidge, Partner at Passion Capital, topping the list, followed by Non-Executive Director at BAE Systems Harriet Green. Brenda Kelly, Head Analyst London Capital Group, rounds out the top three.
The list of the 84 most influential women in the city includes 20 advisors, of which sixteen work at a business consulting firm. An overview:
- Sacha Romanovitch, found on #12, is the CEO at Grant Thornton UK.
- #13 is Anna Wallace, the Head of UK Political Relations at PwC.
- Maggie Buggie (#21) is VP and Global Head of Digital Sales and Marketing at Capgemini.
- Stephanie Hyde, found on #30, is an Executive Board Member at PwC.
- Forensic accountant, business and tax adviser at Ensors Chartered Accountants Fiona Hotston Moore is found on #34.
- #40 is for Tracey Groves, Compliance and Ethics Partner at PwC.
- Head of regulatory affairs at PwC Gilly Lord secured the 42nd spot in the list.
- On #48 Suzi Woolfson, National Head of Private Business at PwC, is found.
- EY Tax Partner Joanna Santinon is found on #49.
- #52 is for Director Entity Governance & Compliance at PwC Legal Kate Elsdon.
- Sharon Thorne, Managing Partner Global at Deloitte, secured a shared #58 spot.
- UK Market Leader and CEO at Mercer Fiona Dunsire is found on #62.
- #64 is for Fiona Tait, who is Director UK Global Office at Deloitte.
- Partner at KPMG Claire Warnes secured a shared #67 spot.
- Jo Ouvry, Director of Corporate Affairs at Deloitte, is found on #69.
- Pam Jackson, M&A Tax Partner and Member of Middle East Management Board at PwC, is #75 on the list.
Last week, Consultancy.uk highlighted the UK Economists Power 100, which featured Andrew Sentance from PwC, Mark Gregory from EY and Ian Stewart from Deloitte.