On 2 November 2015, the annual APM Project Management Awards will take place at the Hilton hotel in London. For the awards, which celebrate excellence in the profession of project management, six advisories have been shortlisted.
APM Project Management Awards
The APM Project Management Awards is an annual awards ceremony during which excellent performance in project management is recognised and celebrated. The awards will be handed out in 13 categories, including Project Professional of the Year – sponsored by Atos, Project of the Year, Overseas Project of the Year – sponsored by Ramboll, Project Management Company of the Year and three Academic awards. Winners will be selected based on the possibilities within project management, with a focus on achievement. Criteria include outputs and outcomes of projects, as well as what the projects aim to achieve and what their success gives back to the profession.
The 2015 ceremony will take place on Monday 2 November at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Among the dozens of finalists, six consulting firms are to be found. An overview of the firms, their projects and/or professionals and nominations:
- Stephen Prowse - Project Professional of the Year Award
- Kennington Park Adventure Playground and One O’Clock Club - Social Project of the Year Award
- Guy’s Tower: Project of the Year Award
EC Harris Arcadis
- Barbara Chomicka: Project Professional of the Year Award
- Service provider to GlaxoSmithKline to achieve health and safety excellence: Shell HSSE (health, safety, security and environment) Award
- Phoenix: IT Project of the Year
Mott MacDonald trading as Cambridge Education
- Lower Secondary Curriculum, Assessment and Examination Reform Programme, Uganda: The Mike Nichols Award for Inspiration
Turner and Townsend
- Shane O'Connor: Project Professional of the Year Award