Three accountancy and advisory firms in Turkey have joined Crowe Horwath. Because of this adding, Crowe Horwath is expanding its organization with over 50 partners and 170 advisors. The Turkish branche of the international advisory firm counts over 300 professionals.
"Turkey has become one of the most dynamic emerging markets in the world," said Crowe Horwath International CEO Frank Arford. "The addition of these three high-quality firms will facilitate higher growth and significantly improve our positioning in the country".
The following accountancy- and advisory firms have joined:
- HSY Audit (7 partners and 55 professionals) Offers Audit, Tax and Consulting services from three locations in Istanbul.
- Kavram (19 partners and 80 professionals)
- The firm has 2 offices in Istanbul and is specialized in Tax, Audit and Consultancy services.
- Olgu (24 partners and 38 professionals)
- Offers Tax, Audit and Assurance services from its office in Izmir.