Spence & Partners, Mercer, PwC, Aon Hewitt, LCP, Redington and Hymans Robertson have been recognised for their excellent performance as pension advisors during the UK Pensions Awards, held last Thursday 7 May in London. The seven consultancies secured nine awards in total, with Hymans Robertson leading the pack with three.
UK Pensions Awards
The UK Pensions Awards are annual awards that celebrate excellence and recognise pension providers that offered the highest level of innovation, performance and service to occupational pension schemes and their members in the past year. During the event, awards are handed out across 33 categories, including Communication Innovation of the Year, Technology Innovation of the Year, Consulting Innovation of the Year, DC Investment Innovation of the Year, Third-Party Administrator of the Year, Independent Trustee of the Year, Risk Reduction Provider of the Year, Emerging Markets Manager of the year, and Fiduciary Manager of the Year.
The 18th edition of the event was organised last Thursday at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
An overview of the winning awards per consulting firm:
- Spence & Partners: Consulting Innovation of the Year
- Mercer: DB Investment Innovation of the Year
- PwC: Sponsor Covenant Provider of the Year
- Aon Hewitt: Fiduciary Manager of the Year
- LCP: Risk Reduction Adviser of the Year
- Redington: Investment Consultancy of the Year
- Hymans Robertson: Fiduciary Evaluator of the Year, DC Consultancy of the Year and Actuarial / Employee Benefits Consultancy of the Year