On 21 May 2015 the third edition of the Professional Awards are organised by the National Outsourcing Association (NOA) in London, celebrating the best performances and talent in UK's outsourcing sector. Among the nominees are six consulting firms: Capgemini, Capita, CGI, Cognizant, Elixirr and TCS.
NOA Professional Awards
The NOA Professional Awards celebrates outstanding excellence in the outsourcing sector and recognises individuals, teams and companies in the UK “who do their utmost to make outsourcing work, and celebrate their talents.” During the competition, awards will be handed out in 13 categories including, Rising Star of the Year, Manager of the Year, Strategic Leader of the Year, Award for Professional Development, Award for Excellence in IT Delivery, Award for Excellence in Outsourced Customer Service, Best Offshore Team, and Best Shared Services Team.
The third edition of the Awards will take take place on Thursday 21st May at the Emirates Stadium.
Among the dozens of shortlisted finalists, six consulting firms are to be found. An overview of the nominations per consulting firm:
- Award for Strategic Leader of the Year: Christopher Stancombe, CEO of Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing Strategic Business Unit.
- Award for Excellence in BPO: Capgemini BPO and Unilever.
- Award for Best Offshore Team: Capgemini India - Peopleshop Team.
- Award for Rising Star of the Year: Abby Bennett, Team Manager at Capita and Natalie Thomsen, Customer Experience Advisor at Capita.
- Award for Manager of the Year: Clare Enstone, Framework Team Leader at Capita and Mel Holmes, General Manager at Capita.
- Award for Skills Development Programme of the Year (Corporate): Capita’s Regulatory Solutions, Active Manager Programme.
- Award for Best Shared Services Team: CGI
- Award for Excellence in IT Delivery: Cognizant and Cognizant Technologies Solutions UK and Lloyds Banking Group.
- Award for Excellence in Supplier Management: Argos and Elixirr.
- Award for Excellence in FAO: Tata Consultancy Services and National Grid.