Consulting firm Simon-Kucher & Partners has appointed sixteen new partners, effective January 1, 2017. With the leadership addition, the firm’s partner team grows to nearly 100 globally.
Founded in 1985, in Germany, Simon-Kucher & Partners (SKP) is a global consulting firm that specialises in strategy and sales and marketing consultancy. In recent years the firm has seen strong growth – in 2015 the advisory firm broke through the mark of €200 million in revenues and this year Simon-Kucher is well on its way to book its tenth record breaking year in a row.
On the back of its recent performance, Simon-Kucher & Partners has per the 1st of January 2017 added sixteen new partners to the its leadership team. The move reflects, according to co-CEO Georg Tacke, the growing demand for the firm’s services and the achievements and track records of the newly elected partners.
- Lisa Jaeger (36), Frankfurt, has more than 10 years of industry experience in advising media clients on a global scale – from Latin America to Southeast Asia.
- Gabor Kiss (37), Munich, has over 10 years of experience in the life sciences industry and focuses on early market access planning and price negotiations.
- Christian Rebholz (36), Munich, drives consumer healthcare and medtech activities from short-term pricing topics to long-lasting transformation programmes.
- Fabian Schulz (34), Frankfurt, primarily conducts projects for software providers, payment processors, online platforms, and IT service companies.
- Kajetan Zwirglmaier (35), Munich, is an expert for the telco, energy and utility sector, focusing on increasing pricing capabilities and innovative offer/price models.
Elsewhere in Europe
- Men-Andri Benz (44), Zurich, is an expert in pricing, sales and innovation excellence topics for the financial industry in German speaking countries.
- Ursina Mueller (34), Zurich, heads the Swiss technology practice and advises market leaders in the B2B sector on how to achieve profitable revenue growth.
- Silvio Struebi (35), Zurich, heads the banking operations in APAC, with a special focus on international private banking and B2B banking in Hong Kong and China.
- Peter Colman (43), London, leads the consultancy’s technology and industrials practice for the UK/Ireland, specialising in commercial excellence topics.
- Matthias Liefner (43), Copenhagen, leads the life sciences practice in the Nordics, advising pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Othmar Schwarz (31), Vienna, focuses on the B2B industrial and technology sector, specialising in topline optimisation programmes, growth and sales strategies.
- Philip Daus (37), Atlanta, has more than 12 years of consulting experience in pricing and sales strategy related topics, focusing on B2B industries.
- Charles Gammal (30), Boston, supports healthcare companies across diverse sub-sectors, including medical devices, diagnostics and healthcare IT.
- Deepak Sharma (41), San Francisco, has 17 years of consulting and industry experience, specialising in strategic pricing and marketing for technology companies.
Middle East and Asia
- Mert Terzioglu (32), Istanbul, heads Simon-Kucher’s business in Turkey. He has over 10 years of international consulting experience in the B2B and B2C sector.
- Jan Weiser (39), Singapore, leads Simon-Kucher’s life sciences practice in Southeast Asia, China and Australia/New Zealand. Furthermore, he advises leading insurance and private equity firms on strategy, pricing and sales topics.
“Companies have never before been under so much pressure to rethink their business models. With our strengthened team of partners, we will even better guide our clients towards profitable growth in their markets”, says Tacke.
Simon-Kucher & Partners now has 97 partners, overseeing 930 professionals out of 33 offices worldwide.