BearingPoint has appointed 20 new Partners across its global footprint. The leadership appointments follow a strong year for the management and technology consultancy – BearingPoint ended 2015 with a record revenue of €563 million.
With a headcount of over 3,700 employees, BearingPoint is one of the globe’s larger consulting firms. On the back of its growing revenue base, as well as its ambitious expansion strategy for the coming years, the firm’s CEO, Peter Mockler, early this month announced that the privately-owned consultancy has added twenty new leaders to its partnership. The newly appointed Partners are:
- Ayman Adhair (48); Dubai/UAE; Expert in: Public Sector; Healthcare; Digital Solutions; IT Advisory
- Evrim Bakir (39); Vienna/Austria; Expert in: Insurance; IT Advisory
- Nicolas Boulay (45); Paris/France; Expert in: Insurance; Business & IT Transformation
- Francois-Xavier Chiarasini (38); Paris/France; Expert in: Retail, Media & Entertainment; Pricing, Sales Performance, M&A
- Sven Fahn (44); Munich/Germany; Expert in: Production Industries; Finance & Regulatory
- Tony Farnfield (50); London/United Kingdom; Expert in: Retail Banking; Financial Services
- Nofel Goulli (43); Paris/France; Expert in: IT Advisory
- Thorsten Kaiser (34); Dusseldorf/Germany; Expert in: Finance & Regulatory; Abacus implementation
- Tunde Laleye (47); Hamburg/Germany; Expert in: Automotive; Supply Chain Management
- David Lynch (51); Dublin/Ireland; Expert in: IT Advisory; Packaged Applications Strategy & Implementation
- Kornel Malysch (47); Berlin/Germany; Expert in: Public Sector; Government & Defence; Finance & Regulatory
- Roman Mathea (49); Frankfurt/Germany; Expert in: Banking; Digital & Strategy
- Andreas Nothdurft (37); Dusseldorf/Germany; Expert in: Insurance; Digital & Strategy; Business Process Management & Optimization
- Gillian O’Sullivan (40); Dublin/Ireland; Expert in: Government & Defence; IT Advisory; Systems Integration
- Theodor Schabicki (41); Frankfurt/Germany; Expert in: Banking & Capital Markets; Process Management; Digital & Strategy
- Marion Schulte (46); Dusseldorf/Germany; Expert in: Utilities; Digital & Strategy
- Carsten Schulz (42); Frankfurt/Germany; Expert in: Financial Services; Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Nikolaos Sioulvegas (43); Frankfurt/Germany; Expert in: Consumer Goods & Retail; Business Transformation & Merger Integration; BPM
- Andreas Unger (49); Vienna/Austria; Expert in: Banking & Capital Markets; Finance & Regulatory
- Stefan Zimmermann (48); Berlin/Germany; Expert in: Homeland Security; Government & Defence; Digital & Strategy; Information Management & IT Advisory
“Each of our new Partners has a strong track record in delivering projects to our clients. Each has displayed strong capabilities in team building and collaboration to create client value, and shown a commitment to excellence in service delivery. All of them are effective role models representing our values”, reflects Mockler.
Last year BearingPoint appointed 19 new partners in its annual international round of senior level promotions.