Senior Digital Consultant
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Digital Consultant (senior).
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for senior digital consultants with a strong track record of delivering digital projects in complex financial services environments. In addition, we are looking for passionate and motivated people to help grow our Digital business by cultivating new and existing client relationships and bring expert knowledge of the digital domain to our clients.
Capco are building their global digital business to meet an unprecedented demand for digital consulting services. You must be passionate and have a view about the future of the industry and want to disrupt financial services for the good of the consumer.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Strong record in delivering complex digital projects in financial services
- Expert knowledge in one or multiple areas of digital consulting e.g. customer experience design, digital platform integration, front end design and build, UX, product and proposition design, customer analytics, digital marketing
- Strong industry relationships and networks that you can leverage to grow the digital business
- Strong understanding of market trends, dynamics and enabling technologies in FinTech and Banking or Capital Markets
- Be able to balance day to day client delivery and new business development
- Strong analytical and presenting skills
- Be able to manage large and multiple teams in unstructured and uncertain environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market.
From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
We are not just looking for a consultant to deliver value to our clients; we are looking for senior, experienced digital consultants who want to help grow our business for our employees and our clients.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Education: Postgraduate degree