Senior Consultant - Capital Markets / Investment Banking Change
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Senior Change Consultant within Capital Markets/ Investment Banking.
A WORD ABOUT US
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
The key role of Senior Change Consultant within Capital Markets/ Investment Banking requires someone with the ability to deliver change projects and resolve any risks/issues that may arise. You will be responsible for conducting analysis, advising clients and delivering complex projects for leading Capital Markets clients.
This is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK retail banking. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. The people we have in mind will have business analysis and change management experience across technology, business change and service transformation within Capital Markets.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Management consultancy - Business Analysis, Change management and project management on client site·
- Leading analysis and shaping key deliverables (e.g. functional specifications, project plans)
- Delivering projects using appropriate methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Building credible, trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Playing a key role in Capco sales opportunities, including contributing to RFIs and RFPs
- Experience of working on complex change projects in the Capital Markets and investment banking world
- Significant experience of Business Analysis, Change Management and Project management ideally with a management consultancy
- Credible industry expertise in the Capital Markets space in areas of current interest e.g. Investment Banking Operations change, OTC Derivatives and Clearing, Risk and Regulatory change.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief indisruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Education: Postgraduate degree