Retail Banking Consultant
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Retail Banking Consultant
A WORD ABOUT US
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
The key role of the Retail Banking Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK retail banking. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. We are seeking people with banking expertise (retail, business and wealth) to help deliver a range of banking projects in the UK. You will be identifying the strategy and drivers for change and effecting change across business and IT.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- You have will have proven experience of project work within the Financial Services Industry as a consultant
- You have a proven track record of delivering large scale programme initiatives, reporting directly to senior stakeholders and managing multiple teams
- You have a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, system implementation and the development of client deliverables
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Experience in Banking transformation
- Sound knowledge of programme planning and control techniques
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Education: Postgraduate degree