Regulation Management Consultant
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
You want to Lead Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Management Consultant.
A WORD ABOUT US
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork.
We are dedicated to fully supporting our elite clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
The key role of Management Consultant within regulation, creates the chance for someone with extensive change management experience to advise and deliver change projects for some of the leading financial institutions in the market.
This is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK Investment Banking. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. The people we have in mind will have Industry Knowledge, Business Analysis and Consulting Skills.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Regulatory Experience in any of the following:
- MiFID I / MiFID II – Trade and Transaction Reporting ; Investor Protection
- Dodd-Frank Swaps Reporting
- EMIR Transaction Reporting
- SEC Transaction Reporting
- Overall understanding of the regulatory landscape, global drive for transparency and the industry challenges associated with the demand
- Strong Product Knowledge in any of the following, Equities Cash / Equity Derivatives, Credit, Rates, FX
- Good understanding of the trade lifecycle - Pre Trade, Execution, Trade Capture, Risk, Confirmations, Valuations, Settlement
- Strong delivery skills: Business Analysis, Functional Analysis, Project Management
- Overall understanding of the project lifecycle (Initiation, mobilisation to delivery) Application of subject matter expertise
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills:
Some other beneficial expertise:
- Collateral Management
- Clearing and Margining
- Broader understanding of products and services across secondary markets trading, asset and wealth management
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Education: Postgraduate degree