Delivery Manager - Technology
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Technical Project Manager
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
The Delivery Manager is responsible for overall delivery, integrity and coherence of the project by developing and maintaining an environment capable of supporting each delivery phase. The role requires taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of particular programme outcomes. The individual will define, agree and manage budgets and resources to support delivery. The individual will be the focal point of engagement between the client, 3rd party vendors and Capco colleagues to ensure successful delivery.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Technology background with early career hands on technical experience e.g. systems developer, systems engineer, database administrator
- Successful delivery of projects within Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance, ideally within the last 3 years.
- Set-up and execution of successful project delivery governance in a matrix environment which includes 3rd party outsourcing vendors.
- Set-up and execution of IT project delivery processes ensuring clear articulation of roles & responsibilities.
- Managing the project's budget in the range of £5-10m, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits
- Ensuring that the delivery of new products or services from the projects is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan and project governance arrangements
- Build credible, trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Significant people management experience (including 3rd party offshore personnel)
- Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Education: Postgraduate degree