Employee Health & Benefits Sales Professional-LON00279
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about delivering quality service, love solving problems, and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the many job opportunities available through Mercer. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital. MMC has over 57,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $13 billion. For more information, visit www.mercer.com or follow Mercer on Twitter @MercerInsights.
We are looking for an experienced consultative sales professional who can identify and grow opportunities, act as an ambassador for our brand, and add real value to the winning of new business.
- Unearthing hidden client needs
- Building relationships with senior business leaders
- Implementing ambitious sales strategies
- Developing new revenue streams.
- Form strong personal relationships with decision-makers in our target markets across the South East of England, mainly larger mid-market and FTSE 350 and equivalent organisations
- Generate new revenue for our Employee Health & Benefits consulting business by identifying, managing and converting sales opportunities.
- Contribute to all aspects of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Lead experienced client pitch teams to convert opportunities into revenue.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and personal deliverables.
- Challenge and test the sales approach.
- Increase the professional reputation of the sales team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in professional services and consultative selling.
- Good general knowledge of employee health & benefits issues.
- Ability to question and probe effectively around client needs and show a broader understanding of HR issues.
- Achievement orientated independent and self-motivated.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills at c-suite level.
- Degree level or equivalent preferred but not essential.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.