Digital Marketing Manager – Inbound-LON002J5
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments, and helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people.
Our marketing teams play a fundamental role in helping Mercer achieve its growth objectives. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to focus on inbound marketing and lead acquisition for UK and Ireland. This person will be responsible for identifying and managing digital acquisition channels and optimising campaigns to achieve the best results.
This inbound marketing role will work closely with our outbound marketing specialist and our business marketers to create integrated marketing campaigns.
You should be a results oriented team player with the ability to effectively navigate a matrix organisation.
- Take ownership of inbound marketing channels, including social, to generate and convert web traffic, and source marketing-qualified leads.
- Use testing and analytics to optimise campaign performance.
- Explore new channels that can contribute to Mercer’s growth objectives.
- Manage day to day relationships with vendors and agencies
- Govern the country domains for UK and Ireland. Work with the UK & Ireland web editor to create a customer-centric digital experience.
- Partner with global Centre of Excellence experts on digital
- Act as advisor to other European marketing teams on best practice.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hands on experience, and proven success, of using digital channels such as social, SEM and SEO for lead generation.
- A passion for emerging platforms and a broad knowledge of inbound marketing strategies and techniques.
- Personal experience of achieving better-than-expected results across a number of campaigns.
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and other major third party analytics platforms.
- Experience of managing media partners or vendor relationships.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, strong influencing and communication skills
Marketing and Public Relations
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.