Senior DC Processor-CHI003K4
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. We strive to develop our staff offering them training, support, progression options and exposure to technical work to help them develop their skill set as well as their career.
To work as part of the team, providing an efficient and timely DC processing service to an agreed portfolio of clients, whilst developing own pensions technical knowledge and client service skills.
You will report to the DC Process Supervisor.
- To data load and peer review contribution files to enable the bulk processing of re-occurring investment cycles.
- To process and peer review DC scheme events, which may include lifestyle switching and member charging.
- To accurately and efficiently complete and peer review validations and reconciliations of the DC data being processed.
- To monitor DC monies being received and complete and peer review the banking process within the agreed timescales.
- To complete and peer review individual member contribution calculations
- To process and peer review member events including investment changes and fund withdrawals.
- To deal with scheme members verbally and written, with regards to DC investment changes.
- To complete and peer review complex DC calculations.
- Follow the workflow process to ensure that all work is completed within the agreed service level.
- To ensure that all procedures are followed when undertaking work for Members, Trustees and Clients across member and scheme processing.
- To train and develop other team members (including GOSS).
- Answer DC questions both internally and externally.
- Ensure Errors and omissions and complaints are handled in accordance with agreed procedures and within appropriate timescales, through liaison with Administration Service Manager.
- To assist the Process supervisor with process changes and enhancements
- Flexible and adaptable to the work demands as advised by the DC Team Manager or DC Process Supervisor
- Accountable for your contribution to the performance of the service delivery of your team and reporting progress on a regular basis.
- Be accountable for the standard and quality of own work.
- Learn how to complete each of the DC processes.
- Continuous achievement of over 98% Service Levels for member processing and completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
- To accurately record own time spent, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Ensure 100% accuracy for all peer review work
- To be developing or have the ability to perform complex calculations and answer complex enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member and scheme events
- To support in the monthly/quarterly billing of the team’s clients through timely and accurate time recording
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to generate additional revenue from your clients. Ensure client requests for additional work or scheme changes are identified and relevant costs calculated and confirmed.
- Support senior colleagues an influence of junior colleagues to take ownership for service delivery on their clients
- Provide input and guidance to junior team members, to create a high performing service delivery team.
- To help check complex member, client and scheme cases and support senior colleagues in the development of junior members of the team.
- To be flexible and adaptable to work demands as advised by the DC Team Manager and DC Process Supervisor
- Provide input into the development and training requirements for team members as appropriate.
- To help manage the delivery of scheme event processing for your team’s clients.
- To capture and record bespoke client requirements through SKB, ensuring you and senior colleagues are able to maintain controls.
- Communicate with clients or RRF consultant on changes to work planning schedules resulting from adhoc client demands, both directly to the client and indirectly through the Client Relationship Managers as required.
- Support the ASMs to ensure client portfolio remains compliant with both internal and external requirements and audit demands such as AAF and disclosure deadlines etc
Preferably educated to GSCE level. Including Mathematics and English Language grade C and above
Basic Computer Skills
Ability to self develop
Ability to work in a team
Ability to follow processes
Customer relationship skills/experience
Knowledge and skills
Ability to plan and organise own workload
Time Management skills
Full knowledge of every DCC process
Ability to train and assist others
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.
Education: Undergraduate degree