Administration Service Representative-CRO0008R
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about delivering quality service, love solving problems, and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the many job opportunities available through Mercer. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital. MMC has over 57,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $13 billion. For more information, visit www.mercer.com or follow Mercer on Twitter @MercerInsights.
To work as part of a team providing an accurate, reliable and high standard of pensions administration service to members, Trustees and Clients. You will report to the Administration Service Manager
- To ensure that all procedures are followed when undertaking work for Members, Trustees and Clients across member and scheme processing.
- Ensure Errors and omissions and complaints are handled in accordance with agreed procedures and within appropriate timescales, through liaison with Administration Service Manager.
- Escalate to Administration Service Manager any opportunities/ideas for change
- Flexible and adaptable to the work demands as advised by Administration Service Manager (or Administration Service Representative).
- Accountable for your contribution to the performance of the service delivery of your team and reporting progress on a regular basis.
- Be accountable for the standard and quality of own work
- Learn how to perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events.
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for member processing and completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
- To accurately record own time spent, in accordance with standard procedures.
- To support in the monthly/quarterly billing of the team’s clients
- To support in the production of client Stewardship Reports and scheme event processing for your team’s clients.
Education (degree / diploma)
Preferably educated to GSCE level. Including Mathematics and English Language grade C and above.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to self develop
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to perform pension calculations
- Working towards the PMI qualifications (or equivalent)
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Time Management skills