Scheme annual events senior pensions administrator-MAN000DM
- To promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
- Ensure Errors and omissions and complaints are handled in accordance with agreed procedures and within appropriate timescales, through liaison with the SSC Team Manager.
- Escalate to the SSC Team Manager any opportunities/ideas for change
- To ensure that all procedures are followed when undertaking work for Members, Trustees and Clients across member and scheme processing.
- Flexible and adaptable to the work demands as advised by SSC Team Manager.
- Accountable for your contribution to the performance of the service delivery of your team and reporting progress on a regular basis.
- Be accountable for the standard and quality of own work
- Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across all scheme events
- To be developing or have the ability to perform complex pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer complex enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across all scheme events
- To be developing or to have obtained the ability to undertake checking activity as required to support team members
- Continuous achievement of required service levels for scheme processing and at the required level of quality.
- To be flexible and adaptable to work demands as advised by the SSC Team Manager
- To accurately record own time spent, in accordance with standard procedures.
To support in the monthly/quarterly billing of the team’s client, if required
To support in the production of client Stewardship Reports and scheme event processing timetables for your team’s clients.
United Kingdom-Glasgow, United Kingdom-Chichester
Education: Undergraduate degree