Advisory – Managed Services - Qualified and Part-Qualified Management Accountants/ Finance Professionals - BEL000F0
Who are we?
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
We currently are seeking highly motivated qualified and part-qualified management accounting / finance individuals to support an innovative client engagement with a global organisation, delivering a transformation programme within their finance function.
Your main accountabilities will span across assisting in the production of monthly management accounts, Business Unit P&L production, detailed financial variance analysis and working on the balance sheet and balance sheet reconciliations. You will be providing the following services;
- Fast Close and Reporting: enabling the finance function to report internally and externally faster and to higher quality standards.
- Performance Measures and Data Structures: helping the finance function to define an effective set of performance measures and reports which will focus the business on the delivery of strategy and business plans.
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting: helping the finance function build financial models using data from financial systems and other sources, to support strategic planning; involvement in the preparation of business plans; financial analysis to support business decisions; devising metrics to measure the success of strategies; involvement in budget target setting and reporting performance against targets; providing support for annual budget and forecasts; involvement in variance analysis and follow-up; improvement of planning, forecasting & budgeting processes.
- Experience working in a large multi-national or matrix organisation in the Finance function environment
- Qualified or part-qualified in CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent.
- A good background and understanding in the following skills / experiences profiles
- Project Management
- Finance Function & Accounting Operations, Financial Management & Management Accounting
- Detailed knowledge around finance function processes (PTP, RTR, OTC)
- Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Management Reporting (incl. variance analysis)
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage a team of junior finance professionals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
Education: Postgraduate degree