Executive Advisor - MC Tech Enablement - Testing
Executive Advisor - MC Tech Enablement - Testing
Location: London, United Kingdom
AutoReq ID 107153BR
Job Title Executive Advisor - MC Tech Enablement - Testing
Country United Kingdom
Function Advisory Management Consulting
Service Line IT Advisory (P&T)
Service Line Information
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In IT Advisory we leverage technology to help achieve clients' business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
KPMG is creating a new "best in class" Testing Practice with a clear mission - to accelerate business change. By leveraging KPMG's considerable in-house industry knowledge with the leading test tools, methods and practices, KPMG is seeking to help our clients deliver efficient, high-quality change – while minimising risk.
We are currently looking to recruit Executive Advisors who can make a significant contribution to the creation and development of KPMG’s Testing Practice within the Management Consulting Technology Enablement team, through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
You will help define and grow the Testing Practice, taking responsibility for developing and delivering technical solutions across all the markets in which we operate.
You will support the MC Tech Enablement Testing Practice Director and Partners in:
- Project and programme test management
- Technical solution development and delivery
- Business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
- Knowledge management and new proposition development
- Building and maintaining client relationships
Industry Skills and Experience:
- Experience working for a major advisory business or industry leader
- In-depth experience gained in sell-side institution with exposure to delivering testing within significant programmes of IT Change
- Possess both exceptional technical delivery skills and very strong business process knowledge
Key areas of technical skills include:
- Demonstrable experience delivering testing programmes by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes.
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions.
- Proven experience creating and implementing test automation strategies
- Proven experience and knowledge of market-leading commercial/open-source automation tools (server-side and GUI-based)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills, both a self-starter and strong team player.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of The Employers' Forum on Disability we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our policy.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy
Education: Advanced degree