SAP Consultant - Assistant Manager
SAP Consultant - Assistant Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
AutoReq ID 110289BR
Job Title SAP Consultant - Assistant Manager
Country United Kingdom
Function Advisory Management Consulting
Service Line IT Advisory (P&T)
Service Line Information
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In IT Advisory we leverage technology to help achieve clients' business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
KPMG is working in the SAP business transformation market with a core focus of helping clients get real value out of their IT investments and business change programmes. The team is growing and KPMG is keen to attract the very best talent.
- Actively contribute to achieving the overall Corporates financial target.
- Actively support engagement managers and contribute to achieving profitability and gross margin targets on existing engagements.
- Work with colleagues across the firm to generate opportunity to cross sell and bring to the client a single solution.
- Build contacts at own level in client teams and in KPMG.
- Client Site Advisory work helping clients in the design and structure SAP ERP projects.
- “Hands-on” project delivery and work-stream management.
- Assisting in process design and delivery linked to Solution architecture.
- Change Management and support for new business processes.
- Supporting work for clients to select the right system integrator / outsourcing provider.
- Contributing to quality assurance delivery on SAP and other IT related programmes
- Contributing to the development of business cases for change programmes based on industry insight and providing the roadmap/approach to ensure the achievement of the planned benefits.
- Contributing to the development of a new business Target Operating Model (ToM).
- Mentoring of graduates
Qualifications and Skills:
- SAP skills in FICO
- A good understanding of business/industry drivers across multiple industry sectors that lead to SAP enabled business change and transformation programmes.
- A sound understanding of the interaction and dependencies of teams in a programme environment.
- A detailed knowledge of how SAP enables at least one end-to-end business processes.
- A knowledge and sound experience of SAP methodologies.
- An understanding of all phases in a standard project delivery methodology.
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. Stakeholder Management, communication etc.
- An understanding of the integration aspects between the various modules and products of SAP
Experience and Background:
- The delivery of at least one end-to-end deployment of SAP FICO or a specific element thereof, e.g. responsibility for Accounts Payable etc. - A thorough understanding of SAP configuration of a large part of the SAP FICO solution
- Experience of a SAP full implementation project lifecycle, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go-live support.
- Provision of input to business cases for large change programmes.
- Experience of working in at least two industry sectors.
- Delivery of PMO roles on larger SAP programmes
- Experience of the key implementation issues that must be addressed in a SAP programme
- Experience of working in teams
- Experience of mentoring
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of The Employers' Forum on Disability we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our policy.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy
Education: Advanced degree