Deloitte, Senior Manager/ Director , Oracle, London
Deloitte’s vision is to be the distinctive firm, standing out in the market through the impact we have on our clients and the quality of our people. A key part of our business is delivering complex business transformation through Oracle technologies.
Deloitte has a long standing relationship with Oracle and has received multiple partner awards in recognition of our work, which spans thousands of clients across all major industries. We have unparalleled implementation experience in Retail, architecting Oracle solutions which meet our clients’ business objectives. Retail is one of ours and Oracle’s strategic industry verticals.
As an Oracle Retail Programme Manager, you will have a track record of effective implementing transformation programmes that maximise the use of Oracle technologies whilst driving user adoption, ROI and pace of delivery. You will have process and Oracle applications expertise covering Retail finance, buying and merchandising, and supply chain management plus strong programme management.
- Project managing Oracle enabled transformation programmes in tier one retail accounts
- Business development of Retail ERP , Supply Chain and Buying & Merchandising projects
- Understand and design high level Retail Application architectures including Oracle and prevalent non Oracle systems
- Managing large teams designing end to end solutions across the Oracle and clients’ legacy systems estate including integration and reporting technologies
- Developing implementation plans that maximize the potential of the Oracle technology whilst minimizing implementation risk
- Ensuring application architecture deliverables are consistent with solution design principles, standards and methodologies
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Solutions architecture of Oracle solutions in at least three Oracle implementation programmes across Finance and/or Supply Chain
- Engagement in all phases of complex Oracle implementation programmes
- Excellent grasp of business processes and experience in making recommendations for process improvements
- Strong communication and presentation skills: the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals; and the ability to present to a range of audiences in a clear, concise, appropriate manner
- Leading on commercials and sales requirements; developing market leading propositions; bid management; and commercial modelling
- Full travel mobility
We are Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration ? with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We offer three different career pathways at Deloitte, meaning that there are three different routes by which people can progress in Consulting. We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Consulting Career Paths are:
Consulting pathway ? pathway based around developing a broad consulting skillset alongside building expertise in a specific domain
Consulting Solutions pathway ? pathway where there is greater focus on building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain. Practitioners have a narrow focus, determined by their SME and type of contribution made
Consulting Services pathway ? pathway for people whose career is built around the delivery of managed services to clients (either internal or external)
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Education: Undergraduate degree