Deloitte Digital, Salesforce - Consultant / Senior Consultant, Technology, Belfast
Deloitte looking for Salesforce consultants to join our team based in Belfast technology studio. Your involvement will be in the delivery of a variety of top tier Salesforce projects covering all areas of project delivery including design, configuration, integrations, and testing.
- Content knowledge - Experience designing and implementing Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Salesforce solutions
- Analytical techniques - Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- System configuration - Salesforce configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and dataloader.
- Project management - Team working with project managers and technical staff to deliver the best solution to customer requirements using the Salesforce platform
- Training - Ongoing SFDC certification and training to suit the needs of our consultants and business
- Client Skills - Ability to participate in workshops, presentations and bids, and contribute to client business needs when necessary
- Experience in either Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, or Force.com Platform deployments
- Proven ability to design and analyse and optimize business processes using standard Salesforce functionality
- Previous client facing skills working both on-site and as part of a remote team
- Project delivery using agile Scrum based methodology
- Previous experience providing support to users of Salesforce and managing defects
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Salesforce Administrator ADM 201 or Developer DEV401 certification
- 2+ years administration, configuration or development experience on Salesforce.com
- Excellent Salesforce.com declarative configuration skills
- Salesforce development experience with Trigger, Apex Classes and Visualforce pages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ensure all assigned deadlines are met in time and ensuring high quality deliverable.
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud or Advanced Developer DEV501 certifications
- Data migration between SFDC Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets, Eclipse or Ant
- Experience with version-controlled environments/interfaces (e.g. Github, Sourcetree)
- Experience integrating Force.com development with modern deployment and release processes (e.g. Agile; Continuous Integration, Jenkins)
We are Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
• Strategy & Operations
• Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration ? with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We offer three different career pathways at Deloitte, meaning that there are three different routes by which people can progress in Consulting. We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Consulting Career Paths are:
Consulting pathway ? pathway based around developing a broad consulting skillset alongside building expertise in a specific domain
Consulting Solutions pathway ? pathway where there is greater focus on building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain. Practitioners have a narrow focus, determined by their SME and type of contribution made
Consulting Services pathway ? pathway for people whose career is built around the delivery of managed services to clients (either internal or external)
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Education: Postgraduate degree