Influence the growth of our management consulting practice as a Senior Consultant. Our Partner owned business offers exceptional opportunities to be visible and to develop your career.nbsp;We strive to significantly increase the satisfaction of our people and to create a high performance culture. We look for recruits with ambition who will set demanding challenges for themselves and also recognize that quality results are the result of teamwork.
- Success in leading project; work streams, building trust and relationships with team members and clients
- A strong core consulting skill set embracing structured thinking, analytics and problem solving
- Developed capabilities in areas such as business strategy, transformation, customer strategy, TOM, OPEX, supply chain and financial principles
- A range of industry ;exposure and understanding in industries such as banking, energy and utilities, automotive, telecoms, business services and a point of view about their future
- At least five years relevant experience either exclusively in a recognized management consultancy or a combination of consultancy and industry
- A commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients.
- An appreciation of the requirement to travel and work on client site
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions.We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges.We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements.nbsp; BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.
Education: Postgraduate degree