BSS Technical Project Manager
At BearingPoint we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge and engage our Technical Project Managers. We are working with a wide range of clients across many industries on a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in the UK. We are thought leaders in implementing Agile projects in large enterprises and are looking for a talented Technical Project Manager for a permanent full time role in our high performance ITA (IT Advisory) team focused initially in telecommunications. With our optimistic transformation outlook today, now is a very exciting time to join!
Our Technical Project Manager role will be vital to both BearingPoint and our clients’ success. The Technical Project Manager provides direction for the development, design and system integration while meeting the client’s business needs and time frame. You would have exposure to the entire BearingPoint’s tailored service and solution. This role offers the opportunities to immerse yourself in the latest technologies and becoming an expert in a transformational technological solution!
- Manage multiple disciplinary teams (design, build, test) based in multiple locations
- Understand the overall business needs and requirements and then address them
- Work with relevant stakeholders at all levels including at C-level
- Ensuring accurate planning and on-time execution
- Define and deliver projects ensuring that they are conducted professionally and delivered according to agreed business objectives, schedules and budget
- Provide leadership, motivation, support and direction to teams and project members
- Plan, direct, control, monitor and report on work for the project basis ensuring that this work is defined, controlled and delivered as agreed
- Manage all of the financial and reporting aspects of all projects under his/her control
- Manage third party delivery partners, onsite, near-shore, offshore and onshore
- Work with the Senior BearingPoint team to improve and innovate the delivery of projects and well as identify additional or improvement opportunities
- Knowledge and experience in the planning and delivery of complex technical projects
- Experience of (remotely) managing large, complex teams based in multiple locations
- Experience of applying and good working knowledge of the Agile methodology in ademanding environment
- Proven track record of on-time, on-budget delivery of projects within the software development, systems integration and/or IT services industries
- Strong skills in the planning, organisation, scheduling, problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities. This is not a passive role and will require active participation in the delivery process
- Good leadership, negotiating and influencing skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels up to C-level
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Fluent English
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong technical and development background
- Understanding and knowledge of the Telco industry
- Knowledge of CRM - Billing Solutions and its implementation
- Experience of working on cloud based solutions
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions.We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges.We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.
Education: Undergraduate degree