Start a career in management consulting in London… 2016
We are looking for exceptionally bright and motivated people to join the UK office based in London.
- Are you keen to get cross industry consulting experience ?
- Do you want to rub shoulders with the brightest minds in the industry?
- Are you ready to be visible in a consultancy that has the opportunity and excitement of a small business in London, backed by the strength and resources of one of Europe's largest consulting firms?
What we can offer you:
- The visibility and support to grow and succeed as well the salary and benefits package you would expect from a major European firm
- The tools and training to build the foundations of a career in management and technology consulting
- The opportunities to develop your skill set working on site on a variety of client projects. This could include supporting data driven assessments and strategies, preparing business proposals, researching markets, redesigning business processes, preparing organisations for change ,implementing new technologies and much more
- You will have access to and work directly with leaders of the firm and with our clients
What we are looking for:
Graduates across a range of disciplines but especially with quantitative skills and an aptitude for technology and business acquired from ;relevant business experience in a corporate or consulting organisation for between one to three years.
- Some knowledge of the value of data and information management, internet culture and business applications and systems is desirable
- You must be numerate, have dataanalyticalskills and be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You must currently hold the right to work permanently in the EU and do not require additional permits to travel across borders
- You must have a degree education to a minimum of a 2:1
- You must have experience in a business environment e.g. professional internship or a placement within industry or consulting
- You should live within commuting distance of our central London offices and be willing to travel frequently to client sites in the UK and across Europe if necessary
- You should be able to think in a structured and logical manner, and have a highly numerate and inquisitive mindset
- You must be creative, a confident listener and good communicator with an open perspectiveYou should be able to present complex issues in clear and simple terms and exploit the use of technology
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions.We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges.We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.
Education: Postgraduate degree