Active Manager Client Coach
The core role of the coach is to implement all elements of the Active Manager and to develop a performance management culture through coaching, support and the use of proven management tools. A successful candidate is likely to have proven line management experience along with the capability to coach, influence and persuade. Organisational awareness in tandem with the ability to adopt and communicate new ideas is also essential. The role requires someone who can identify gaps between current and desired behaviours and then deliver the required changes through the 1st & 2nd Line Managers.
- Coaching, mentoring and development of First & Second Line Managers – providing feedback on their performance, quality monitoring, management issues, monitoring & improving team performance, target setting, improving meeting effectiveness.
- Delivery of Accelerated Performance Coaching programme to First & Second Line Managers
- Providing support to the training and development workshop sessions
- Implementation of the management framework and initiatives with all 1st & 2nd Line Managers
- Provision of ‘On the floor’ implementation support to 1st & 2nd Line Managers
- Analysis and interpretation of performance data followed by implementing required improvements through coaching, training and process change
- Working with line managers to set KPI performance targets
- Assessment and accreditation of management behaviours
- Analysis and verification of benefit reports and following up exceptions
- Identification of potential quick wins, innovation and best practice
- Sharing best practice with other instructors and managers
- Delivery of committed programme benefits through 1st & 2nd Line Managers
Competencies and skills required:
- Assertive, challenging and resilient to set backs
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong people skills & the ability to empathise
- Proven ability to interpret and analyse performance data and reports
- Clearly demonstrates an ability to develop rapport with peers and First, Second & Third Line Managers
- Confident and effective communicator
- Ability to influence, coach and provide support to facilitate successful delivery of the agreed solutions
- A self starter with excellent interpersonal skills and initiative
- Adopts a positive ‘can do approach’ demonstrating energy and enthusiasm for tasks and change programme
- Shows strong evidence of being ‘results’ focussed
- Good team worker being supportive of programme peer group
- Delivers against promises and commitments
- Demonstrates good meeting discipline, time management and action planning
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.
Education: Postgraduate degree