Manager - Insurance
The Insurance Practice covers all areas of general Insurance ,life and pensions and the London Market from distribution ,sales and marketing to key business functions and their associated processes .This includes operations, finance, claims, and risk and regulatory management.
Changes to the industry’s operating models, processes and customer propositions are being driven by intense competition
market conditions and regulation. The Insurance team, with its deep industry expertise across geographies carries out target operating model definition and implementation, post-merger integration, cost reduction, service improvement and process improvement. It also supports regulatory driven change and core technology transformation programmes with a particular focus on performance management ,insight and analytics, insurance reporting and Solvency 11.
As a Manager in the team you will develop your career by effectively building businessutilising your network and managing teams for the delivery of client work .
- Leading business development work, including the preparation of bids and proposals
- Understanding and anticipating client requirements and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Participating fully within the team and taking a lead role in the growth of the insurance practice
- Managing the delivery of complex transformation projects
- Managing teams and co-ordinating effective preparation of new Insurance operations and processes
- Developing work plans for engagements and producing exceptional deliverables
- Relevant experience within a consulting firm involved in either General Insurance and/or Life and Pensions
- A strong network of usable client connections
- A deep understanding of insurance business issues and the latest market developments
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK Insurance industry and market
- Excellent project and programme management disciplines
- Strong people management and mentoring skills with a focus on team development
- Developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse teams
- Enthusiasm and passion for the delivery of market leading solutions that make a difference
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients. This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
Education: Postgraduate degree