Fast track your consulting career as a Manager with BearingPoint, London.
Influence the continued growth of our management consulting practice and fast track your career . Our Partner owned business offers exceptional opportunities to be visible and to develop your career. We strive to significantly increase the satisfaction of our people and to create a high performance culture. We look for recruits with ambition and creativity who will set demanding challenges for themselves and who can demonstrate that they can manage joint teams with clients to achieve quality results that really make a difference.
- Success in leading projectwork streams, building trust and relationships with team members and clients
- A strong core consulting skill set embracing structured thinking, analytics and problem solving
- Developed capabilities in areas such as business strategy, transformation, customer strategy, digital, mobile, TOM, OPEX, supply chain and financial principles
- A range of industry exposure and understanding in areas such as, utilities, automotive, telecoms, business services ,insurance ,banking and a point of view about their future
- At least eight years relevant experience either exclusively in a recognised management consultancy or a combination of consultancy and industry
- A commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients.
- Demonstrable skills in building networks and participating in business development
- An appreciation of the requirement to travel and work on client site
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions.We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges.We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.