The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues
In today’s business, information and analytics are critical to many organisations as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and high performance. Our Analytics Delivery practice focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their Business Intelligence, Analytics and Information Management challenges using Oracle Technologies. We integrate best of breed technology through our extensive network of alliance companies to deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyse and optimize business performance across the enterprise. Rationalising information and digital content, developing business insight through Oracle BI solutions over structured and unstructured data, using Oracle Analytics to measure and predicting business outcomes are all key components of our end to end capability.
Demand for our Oracle Digital, Data and Analytics services is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Management and Analytics Consultants.
Typical roles will involve working within a team to perform some or all of the following:
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions
- Designing and implementing enterprise data and reporting architectures
- Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
- Designing and implementing data integration and data conversion solutions in line with batch or real-time information delivery.
- Defining end-user reporting, analytics and dashboard frameworks from requirement definition through to end user deployment.
- Project and Programme management and business development
We are most interested in individuals with the following skills:
- OLAP and Reporting : OBIEE reporting and administration, BI Publisher, Essbase, Oracle OLAP
- Packaged Applications: OBI Apps. Key Modules: Financial, Procurement, Spend and HR Analytics
- Analytics and Data Mining : Oracle R Enterprise and Oracle Data Miner
- ETL and Data Cleanse and Integration : Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Data Warehouse Builder
- Database Management Systems : Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c
- Master Data Management : DRM
- Big Data implementation using Hadoop: Oracle Big Data Appliance
- Engineered Systems: Exadata, Exalytics and Exalogic
- Data exploration and Discovery: Endeca
- EPM: Hyperion Planning and HFM
- ERP: Oracle E-Business suite – Financial/Sales/Marketing/HR and Procurement
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
Our commitment to you:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Education: Postgraduate degree
Benefits: 43,000 - 57,500 + Benefits