Education: Postgraduate degree
Benefits: 40,000 - 110,000 + Benefits
Accenture is regarded by our clients as one of the most strategic and experienced Software as a Service (SaaS) systems integration partners globally and it is not a position we take for granted.
We have recently established our global “Emerging Platforms” business - the vision for this business is to dramatically extend our market leadership in emerging technology platforms such as Salesforce.com. We intend to significantly scale our existing capabilities to sell and deliver more transformational programmes for our clients powered by these emerging technologies. While doing so, we will continue to build on our strong track record for innovation and thought leadership.
Join a team that is shaping a new business model within Accenture and for our clients - this is a chance to be part of the fastest growing and most strategic component of Accenture's business.
We have an unmatchable track record of successful implementations at our most valued clients, from the niche and high value to the scaled and transformational. We are in a unique position to pull together our strategy, digital, technology and outsourcing capabilities to provide transformational SaaS solutions at speed to our clients. Our team combines exceptional business acumen, deep industry expertise, customer, social and digital leadership and advanced delivery expertise across the platform. This is the opportunity you have been looking for to accelerate your career.
This role offers the opportunity for you to be involved with some of Accenture's largest clients as well as becoming integral to supporting Accenture in cultivating and delivering new and exciting opportunities in the creation of assets and offerings in the market place.
The “Emerging Platforms” practice is home to a thriving team that operates across industry sectors to bring expertise in software as a service particularly focused on new emerging vendors to our client engagements.
You will operate alongside the senior business and IT stakeholders of our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of software as a service- based solutions.
We are looking for functional and technical experts in Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com ISVs such as Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apptus, Pros, Zuora, Chameleon, Thunderhead, Ciphercloud, RemedyForce and ServiceMax. As well as cloud middleware vendors such as Infomatica, IBM Cast Iron, Dell Boomi and Mulesoft .
Team with key client Business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
Bring deep functional or technical expertise in Salesforce.com based solutions or cloud based middleware.
Manager and Senior Manager
- Work across a broad range of clients either cross industry or focused on a specific industry to architect and implement software as a service based solutions for our clients.
- Design “to be” solution architectures to transform our clients businesses; develop work effort estimates for implementation and present these solutions to our clients
- Manage the end to end project delivery lifecycle in a fast paced, agile environment including project mobilisation, process design, system configuration & customisation, testing, integration, data migration, deployment and business adoption activities.
- Be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial in a space you already have passion for so you can seamlessly blend into the existing team.
Analyst and Consultant
- Bring your functional or technical expertise to form part of delivery team designing and implementing software as a service solutions.
- Work with clients to capture business requirements, design “to be processes”, configure, customise and test “software as a service” solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities.
- Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform.
- Deep functional or technical expertise in applications on the Salesforce.com platform – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Exact Target Marketing Cloud, Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apptus, Pros, Zuora, Chameleon, Thunderhead, and ServiceMax gained from working as a functional or technical consultant, application architect, technical architect or delivery lead.
- For Salesforce.com candidates being certified in Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Dev 401) is a pre-requisite to receiving an job offer from Accenture. However, it is not a pre-requisite for interview.
- Cloud-based integration architecture experience including implementation experience of Infomatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, IBM CastIron or Mulesoft.
- Exceptional potential with strong basis of business acumen, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and wanting to grow into visionaries and thought leaders in this area
- A real commitment and drive to working for Accenture and for this unique team in this exciting area
Accenture offers a competitive salary combined with a strong benefits package including an award winning pension scheme, share save scheme, subsidised gym membership, private health care, life assurance, cycle to work schemes, career counselling and 30 days annual leave.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Education: Postgraduate degree
Benefits: 40,000 - 110,000 + Benefits