Media and Analyst Relations Specialist
- Proactively drive media coverage in the UK.
- Deliver and execute local media plans to publicise work of Accenture in target media.
- Provide timely responses to media and analyst requests. Liaise with and support colleagues in UK and globally to provide answers.
- Offer professional media advice to UK and global media colleagues and internally to stakeholders.
- Manage and develop professional working relationships with key journalists and clients.
- Provide media coaching and training for our spokespeople where necessary.
- Work closely and manage relevant relationships with our PR agencies.
- Understanding of and ability to execute strategic PR and communications techniques.
- Good relationships with UK media.
- Professional adviser to colleagues.
- Understanding and ability to apply message development skills.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Project management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity
Closing date for applications 30 April 2016. Accenture Reserve the right to close the role prior to this should a suitable applicant be found.
Education: Postgraduate degree
Benefits: Up to 39,000 + excellent benefits