SuccessFactors Consultants (CD&O)
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of technology and management consultancy services delivering high performance to our clients every day.
Key features of the role:
We have a growing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) practice including both SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors professionals and we are looking for experienced individuals to join our thriving team. We operate across different industry sectors bringing HCM expertise to our client engagements, working closely with our strategy, industry and technology colleagues to deliver HR transformational programmes.
To grow our team we are looking for those with proven SAP SuccessFactors experience, or strong SAP HCM skills, who have an interest in expanding their expertise into SuccessFactors for which Accenture will provide relevant SuccessFactors training (on one or more modules).
We are offering roles at a variety of career levels depending on your experience. For analysts and consultants, your role will be working closely with senior business and IT stakeholders from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their HCM solution. For managers and senior managers, your role will be to manage either a project workstream or the overall delivery of the HCM solution working alongside senior client stakeholders.
We are also interested in talking to individuals with SuccessFactors integration experience, specifically those that have experience of integrating using BOOMI.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality
- Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements
- Identifying how the HCM solution can be best utilised to meet client requirements;
- Providing support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications;
- Supporting testing, training and change management workstreams.
- Responsibilities for candidates with relevant team leadership experience may also include:
- Creating and managing the plan for a specific project workstream e.g. design;
- Managing the end to end project lifecycle to deliver projects on time and to budget;
- Working with senior client stakeholders to manage client expectations.
What's in it for you?
This role offers the opportunity for you to be involved with some of Accenture's largest clients as well as becoming integral to supporting Accenture in cultivating and delivering new and exciting opportunities in the creation of assets and offerings in the market place.
The SAP HCM domain is growing and is a key contributor to Accenture's Technology platform which supports the driving of this capability with a strategic mix of technology and business experience. As a result we provide great teaming and learning experiences that will allow you the opportunity to progress your career in a blue-chip consulting environment.
Accenture provides an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance, pension and an additional 3 days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What we're looking for
You will have experience of working on SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors implementation programmes. We are ideally looking for candidates that have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a solid understanding of project management methodologies. Experience of large-scale, high profile and complex SAP HCM/SuccessFactors implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales is highly desirable. Expertise should include:
- For SAP HCM experienced professionals we are looking for individuals with both SAP HCM and HCM process knowledge, across multiple implementations and a willingness to expand knowledge to SuccessFactors;
- For SuccessFactors professionals we are looking for a minimum of one implementation with the product in one or more of the modules and a willingness to expand knowledge to other modules;
- Experience of functional design or configuration of SAP HCM/SuccessFactors is essential for
- analyst and consultant roles.
- Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels; Analyst, Consultant, Manager, and Senior Manager.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Preferably a consulting background and experience of at least 1 end-to-end HCM implementation project lifecycle. Consulting background may include supplier / client relationship or as an internal IT or HR consultant working as an employee on an internal implementation project;
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2 Qualified);
- Strong team player (proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment) and team leadership skills (for Manager/Senior Manager roles);
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- All candidates will be London based, but you must be willing to offer full mobility.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement:
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Education: Postgraduate degree
Benefits: £43,000 - £57,500 + Benefits + Bonus (depending on level and performance)