Business & Process Improvement Specialist – Lean, Six Sigma (sKale 60)
You're never satisfied with a process, you live, breathe and embody continuous improvement. You've armed yourself with the techniques (Lean, Six Sigma) to optimise any way of working and set the direction for "how we improve".
Kantar Worldpanel is the world’s leading provider of impactful insights and research solutions from consumer panels. Our business is consumers and shoppers and we provide unrivalled strategic and tactical advice to clients such as Unilever, P&G, top retailers and hundreds of household consumer brands, based on our insight and advanced analysis of purchase and usage behaviour.
We drive client growth from an exceptional operational base, leading the industry in and continuously evolving our panel data collection and management approaches, maintaining the absolute quality that our clients rely upon.
The Business & Process Improvement team will enhance Service Delivery methods and processes improving time efficiency, cost effectiveness and ensuring the highest possible quality.
To be successful in this role you will deliver improved performance, reliability and consistency to our core Operational processes. You’ll deliver this through the analysis, definition and implementation of process and business improvement initiatives, ensuring excellent communication with and engagement of the teams that will ensure the improvements are realised in the day-to-day.
As a result of your activity we will achieve greater automation and there will be less manual interaction and decision making with Service Delivery. As a core member of the Business & Process Improvement team, you will also play a critical role in establishing “Lean” as the key way of working across Service Delivery and Operations.
We would like to hear from candidates who can demonstrate:
- Experience of identifying, supporting or significantly contributing to successful business improvement projects, that have challenged the status quo and resulted in tangible gains for an organisation or department
- Qualification or experience of working with a business improvement method (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma,
- Ability to collaborate with others to uncover the root cause of issues and identify methods for “real world”, sustainable improvement.
- Attention to detail combined with an open minded approach to process
- Inquisitive and questioning personality
- Desire to see things through to successful completion
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment
For a full job description and to apply, please click on the link below.
Or use the ‘Apply now!’ button.
No recruitment agencies please.