Are you the one who always has the next big idea? And can you take those ideas through to shape innovation and amazing business opportunities?
Identifying and shaping our business relevant ideas of tomorrow is what our Innovation Specialists are all about, putting Kantar Worldpanel ahead as the clear innovation leader in our market and securing our ongoing market dominance.
Kantar Worldpanel is the world’s leading provider of impactful insights and research solutions from consumer panels. Our business is consumers and shoppers and we provide unrivalled strategic and tactical advice to clients such as Unilever, P&G, top retailers and hundreds of household consumer brands, based on our insight and advanced analysis of purchase and usage behaviour.
We drive client growth from an exceptional operational base, leading the industry in and continuously evolving our panel data collection and management approaches, maintaining the absolute quality that our clients rely upon.
Your ideas will support our strengthening position as a thought leader with our clients, enabling our advice to become even more central to their decision making processes.
Ever increasing your understanding of the consumer world and your point of view on future industry needs, you’ll continually create ideas, filtering and testing them through experimentation and validation with experts. You’ll develop high level business cases and proposals for those ideas that will create valuable step changes for Kantar Worldpanel. To ensure success you will generate support, energy and momentum to stretch both our innovation mindset and the practices that will drive the conversion of those ideas into action.
We would like to hear from candidates who can demonstrate:
- Strong background in identifying innovation and re-imagining long established practices with a successful outcome
- New technology expertise with ability to demonstrate its benefits
- Ability to identify when to ‘refine and develop’ or ‘drop and move on’ ideas as appropriate
- Creative outlook and resilient character
- Ability to introduce and develop a creative and innovative culture
- Strong initiative, self-motivation, self-discipline, creativity and a determination to reach goals and objectives with minimal management intervention and control.
For a full job description and to apply, please click on the link.
Or use the ‘apply online’ button.
No recruitment agencies please.