We are an innovative, boutique consultancy with ambitious growth plans. We are looking for people interested in joining our exciting venture and being part of the Elixirr story. We are seeking exceptional individuals with a proven track record of success who are looking to join an entrepreneurial and results-orientated consulting firm.
At Elixirr excellence is paramount. We strive to maintain the highest quality in all that we do and that is why our clients come back to us. Consequently, we are uncompromising on the calibre of our people and value diversity.
If you want a more exciting consulting career than you currently have, read on.
What we expect from our Consultants:
- A minimum 2:1 degree and/or post-graduate degree (any discipline) or equivalent qualification or experience
- Highly qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities combined with intellectual curiosity, a passion for problem solving and commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal – including use of Excel & PowerPoint to present to senior level audiences
- Team player, able to work and build strong relationships with people from all different backgrounds both internally and externally, taking individual accountability for delivering quality work and supporting more junior colleagues
- Works with clients in an advisory capacity, understanding client challenges to deliver quality work and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Identifies own knowledge gaps and takes ownership of their career and individual development
- Honesty, integrity, professionalism and a custodian of our brand
- Willing to travel locally or globally on short notice to meet client demands
Apply for a Position
We only accept online applications. Your application is important to us and we want ensure it is treated with the attention it deserves and comes through to the right person to review. It allows us to ensure all applications come through to the same place and can be managed in the same way.