We are an innovative, boutique consultancy with ambitious growth plans. We are looking for people interested in joining our exciting venture and being part of the Elixirr story. We are seeking exceptional individuals with a proven track record of success who are looking to join an entrepreneurial and results-orientated consulting firm.
At Elixirr excellence is paramount. We strive to maintain the highest quality in all that we do and that is why our clients come back to us. Consequently, we are uncompromising on the calibre of our people and value diversity.
If you want a more exciting consulting career than you currently have, read on.
What we expect from our Principals:
- A minimum 2:1 degree and/or post-graduate degree (any discipline) or equivalent qualification or experience
- One or more area of eminence across strategy, transformational change, target operating models, operational excellence, outsourcing and business case development
- Expertise in one or more industry verticals – financial services, retail or telecommunications experience essential; pharma, consumer goods and oil & gas preferable
- Experience of working in a top tier management consultancy firm including within emerging markets
- Strong analytical abilities, commercial acumen (including finance metrics) and consultancy know-how; able to apply expertise and lead meetings, workshops and projects outside of familiar subject matter or industry specialisation
- Delivers project work with minimal oversight, delegating and coordinating tasks amongst the team and to ensure a quality output within timeframes, taking accountability for driving own career and supporting the development of those around them
- Takes a big picture view but can delve into the detail when needed, able to synthesise complex themes and issues into clear and insightful analysis for clients
- Own and develop client relationships, leverages existing networks for the good of the firm; proven experience of leading all elements of business development, from identifying the opportunity, through proposal development and client engagement
- Inspirational leader, motivating and developing team members to deliver excellence and achieve their career goals
- Self-aware, embraces feedback and strives for continual improvement
- Custodian of our brand and trusted advisor, taking a proactive approach to trying to develop the firm and support continued growth whilst demonstrating a stewardship for future generations
- Willing to travel locally or globally on short notice to meet client demand
Apply for a Position
We only accept online applications. Your application is important to us and we want ensure it is treated with the attention it deserves and comes through to the right person to review. It allows us to ensure all applications come through to the same place and can be managed in the same way.