We are an innovative, boutique consultancy with ambitious growth plans. We are looking for people interested in joining our exciting venture and being part of the Elixirr story. We are seeking exceptional individuals with a proven track record of success who are looking to join an entrepreneurial and results-orientated consulting firm.
At Elixirr excellence is paramount. We strive to maintain the highest quality in all that we do and that is why our clients come back to us. Consequently, we are uncompromising on the calibre of our people and value diversity.
If you want a more exciting consulting career than you currently have, read on.
What we expect from our Managers:
- A minimum 2:1 degree and/or post-graduate degree (any discipline) or equivalent qualification or experience
- Significant experience of strategy, transformational change, target operating models, operational excellence, outsourcing and business case development
- Experience of working in a top tier management consultancy firm including within emerging markets
- Understanding of one of more industry verticals – financial services, retail or telecommunications experience essential; pharma, consumer goods and oil & gas preferable
- Highly qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities combined with intellectual curiosity, a passion for problem solving, business acumen and commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to synthesise complex themes and issues into clear and insightful analysis for clients
- Trusted advisor able to build strong networks and develop client relationships to enhance firm’s reputation and further client opportunities
- Delivers project work with minimal oversight, delegating and coordinating tasks amongst the team and to ensure a quality output within timeframes, taking accountability for driving own career and supporting the development of those around them
- Involvement in sales activity, taking greater responsibility for bid submissions, proposals and potentially leading small bids
- Is a custodian of our brand, taking a proactive approach to develop the firm and support continued growth
- Willing to travel locally or globally on short notice to meet client demand
Apply for a Position
We only accept online applications. Your application is important to us and we want ensure it is treated with the attention it deserves and comes through to the right person to review. It allows us to ensure all applications come through to the same place and can be managed in the same way.