Double Effect is a young and dynamic consultancy firm that operates in the financial sector. As a management consulting organisation, Double Effect focuses on improvements in the organisational processes at the heart of financial institutions. Since its foundation in 2003, Double Effect has experienced strong growth, and currently has 75 consultants working in Amsterdam, Singapore, Frankfurt and London.
We don’t make any compromises in focusing on our customers, and our consultants work on the basis of a flexible, objective approach. Thanks to our subject-matter expertise, drive and tailor-made approach, Double Effect provides total solutions that work, time and time again.
In early 2013, Double Effect was acquired by Synechron, which has provided promising opportunities for complementary services, and created additional opportunities for international expansion.
Are you ready for the next, challenging step in your career? Are you interested in more international opportunities? Are you passionate about the consultancy field and are you interested in enhancing your personal and professional development?
- Consulting in (international) project environments for financial service companies on the cutting edge of strategy and organisational change;
- analysing business processes and problems;
- translating targets into practice;
- implementing business models and change.
The consultant is also expected to train and supervise other (junior) consultants and materially contribute to growing Double Effect’s footprint in the UK.
- Having a bachelor or master degree with above-average results;
- minimum of 4 years of experience as a consultant in the financial services sector;
- entrepreneurial, analytical, results-oriented and good communication skills;
- a passion for the consultancy and organisational change field;
- excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- an affinity for financial services;
- international ambitions;
- commercial orientation;
- team player: enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with co-workers;
- ambition to be the best in his/her field.
Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- capital markets / wholesale banking
- buy-side financial institutions;
- international and local UK regulation(s);
- risk (market, credit and/or operational risk);
- finance, risk and/or regulatory reporting
- market and reference data;
Growth and development
Double Effect places a priority on personal growth and development. This manifests itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. All our employees are also supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, PDP meetings are scheduled at least four times a year.
Double Effect offers excellent opportunities for advancement.
What we offer
- A professional, challenging and extremely dynamic work environment;
- excellent salary consisting of fixed and variable components;
- above-market development and training opportunities
- a transparent career path with international opportunities
- transportation allowance
- mobile telephone.
For further information, please contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly by sending a cover letter and your CV to the email address above.
For further information about Double Effect, please visit our website: www.doubleeffect.com.