We are recruiting a writer/project manager to shape our firm's firm-wide content, including our thought leadership journal, the BearingPoint Institute.
Areas of responsibility:
- Creation of engaging business content that highlight the firm's opinions and experience of current business issues
- Responsible to drive the client reference programme
This firm-wide role includes interacting with senior partners, such as our Service Lines and Industry Segment leads on the content side and also to support our Chief Development Officer in several areas such as organising bi-annual Service Line leader meetings or relationship management with our alliance network partners. The role is based in the London office and reports to the Firm Wide Director of Analyst Relations / Thought Leadership.
- Proven copywriting and editing track record from a journalistic background in a B2B environment
- Interest in business and technology
- Excellent communication skills, use of English and social media
- Proven track record of managing projects, on time delivery and dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience in campaign/project management working in a structured and proactive way within a matrix organisation
- Comfortable delivering in a fast-paced and international environment with tight deadlines
- Team player with cross-cultural understanding
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred
- Compensation: a competitive salary and benefits package according to experience
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.