Support and Operate Lead
At BearingPoint, we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge and engage our Support Lead. We are working with a wide range of clients across many industries and a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in the UK. We are thought leaders in implementing Agile projects in large enterprises and are looking for a talented Support Lead for a permanent full time role in our high performance ITA (IT Advisory) team focused initially in telecommunications. With our optimistic transformation outlook today, now is a very exciting time to join!
Our Support Lead role will be vital to both BearingPoint and our clients’ success. The Support Lead is the bridge across all the teams ensuring success for the entire project from mitigating/anticipating risks, resource monitoring and having the exposure to the entire life cycle of BearingPoint’s tailored service and solution offer the opportunities to immerse yourself in a range of sectors and becoming an expert in a transformational technological solution!
- Create and define the on-going support and operate model for clients
- Work with clients and third parties to define and negotiate roles and responsibilities for supporting and operating the solution
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and managing the agreed solution
- Oversee and maintain on-going relationship with client and third parties
- Assessing, managing and mitigating various risks
- Strong experience (ideally in a similar lead role) of proving support & operate capabilities for clients in the software industry
- Background and/or experience of working on projects within the Telco industry – ideally in BSS solutions
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proven track record of maintaining on-going client relationships
- Problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- 2.1 degree in Business or Computer Science (or related)
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong Telco skills (knowledge of eTOM)
- Knowledge of CRM & Billing Solutions
- Experience of working in an agile delivery team for technology projects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client's individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and had led to long-standing relationships with many of the world's leading companies and organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.