At BearingPoint, we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge and engage our Training Lead. We are working with a wide range of clients across many industries and a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in the UK. We are thought leaders in implementing Agile projects in large enterprises and are looking for a talented Training Lead for a permanent full time role in our high performance ITA (IT Advisory) team focused initially in telecommunications. With our optimistic transformation outlook today, now is a very exciting time to join!
Our Training Lead (6 month fixed term contract) role will be vital to both BearingPoint and our clients’ success. The Training Lead is a client-facing role working with clients at all levels including at C-level. This role will be working with clients to define their training requirements, develop the training materials, schedule and manage the training and trainers. The focus is initially on the BSS space for telcos.
- Build strong professional relationships with clients
- Understand overall business and individual specific needs
- Understand emerging business requirements, processes and best practices
- Develop training strategies
- Develop Training Needs Analysis with clients and third parties
- Role mapping
- Develop/review training materials
- Plan, schedule and track training
- Manage the delivery of training including delivery where necessary
- Select and manage trainers
- Specify and manage training environments, datasets and refresh strategies
- Manage training certification and evaluation
- Potentially define the future and ongoing training capabilities and approach for BearingPoint in certain areas
- Strong experience (ideally in a similar lead role) of training management and delivery ideally in a project environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to a range of audiences
- Experience in role mapping and developing training strategies
- Experience in developing and delivering training materials
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- Background in delivering technology projects
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Fluent English – spoken and written
- Understanding and knowledge of the Telco industry
- Knowledge of CRM & Billing Solutions and its implementation
- Experience of working in an agile delivery team on technology projects
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client's individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and had led to long-standing relationships with many of the world's leading companies and organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.