Purpose of the Role:
Accountable for successfully building and managing new and existing client relationships in order to achieve the relevant Practice revenue and new logo targets by proactively adopting The Gap Partnership sales process and behaviours. Support the Delivery Consultants who communicate the magic of our brand to all clients. Being proactive to create and exploit every potential opportunity. To drive revenue growth, through increasing the breadth, depth and service offering within all new and existing client relationships; developing relationships proactively with new clients across the target business sectors.
- Owns client management for specific clients, taking responsibility for delivering annual revenue targets and client plans by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all clients.
- Adopt existing and new ways of lead generation and conversion to maximise opportunities within the existing client base: including mail shots, cold/warm calling, closing client meetings
- Gain (where appropriate) Confirmation of Orders (CoOs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Purchase Order Numbers (POs), confidentiality and liability agreements
- Maximise sales revenues through effective relationship building and positioning throughout all client contact and problem resolution
- Drive client relationships and the increase the exposure of our total proposition in existing clients through the generation of creative client action plans and their execution
- Attend meetings with sponsors and, where appropriate, travel abroad to client meetings
- Network across all clients to achieve full leverage of leads
- Own your clients’ data on OnCore and ensure that it is clean, accurate, up to date and complete – and that this information is used effectively
- Liaise with relevant Client Directors, Consultants, Operational team, to deliver workshop and logistical requirements
- Work to identify potential clients for conversion into Strategic relationships, both from existing Gap Partnership clients and potential new clients
- New Business Development
- Follow up and act upon research provided by the Business Development Analyst in order to generate further leads and opportunities
- When appropriate, attend business development meetings.
- Manage the planning of new business open workshops, ensure they are fully booked as per objectives and by working with the Client team to ensure that any potential conflicts of interest are managed through.
- Writing proposals and ensuring appropriate follow up activity.
- Build effective relationships with delivery consultants and the management team in order to assist with new business generation, to ensure that opportunities are accurately recorded and progressed and to gain engagement in all business development activities
- Adopt existing and create new ways of lead generation and conversion to maximize opportunities within the relevant sector: including mail shots, cold/warm calling, digital media, closing and attending sales meetings with Consultants (where appropriate)
- Book consulting research, open and in-house workshop attendance to demonstrate the power of our proposition and manage the feedback process (e.g. evaluations and ROI analysis).
Required Skills and Experience
- Graduate Calibre
- C6 years’ experience of client management with strong networking and relationship building expertise
- Extensive successful business development experience
- High desirable
- Attention to detail and process orientated to complete all tasks to a high standard
- Appreciation of TGP business model, structure and product
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
Accountable for contributing towards the relevant practice, market and Regional annual stretch targets by meeting individual & team sales targets
- Intellectually highly capable and versatile
- Client Service mentality – focus on going the extra mile and adding value
- Articulates clearly and thinks logically
- Ambitious with potential to grow
- Commercially astute
- Desire to become an integral force in a rapidly growing business
- ResilientHigh EQ