Purpose of the Role:
As a Negotiation Consultant, your ambition and ability to inspire and motivate others is critical. You will have significant experience leading commercial teams in your sector and will be able to apply that knowledge to a diverse audience. In return, we will provide you with a structured, intensive programme to build your capability as a negotiation practitioner and ensure success in your new career.
Your main purpose will be to deliver our workshops (TCSN, TNN, and TSN) in line with The Gap Partnership brand to deliver a life-changing experience for our delegates. In addition once you have mastered the delivery of these workshops, you will be responsible for the business development of new and existing clients to support the market, sector and Regional targets to fulfil our vision of being the world’s leader in our field.
- Providing and delivering negotiation workshops
- This will cover the entire portfolio of offerings that the company provide and will incorporate both “open” and “in-house” workshops. The workshops are residential and require on average three consecutive nights away from home. The workshop will involve the use of audio visual equipment. The utilisation rate for delivery for each Consultant averages 55%.
Progressing business strategy
Help influence and implement our business strategy, assisting in the development of the company and with scope to contribute to the future strategy and direction of the business.
Help grow the market share of the business and develop the company’s brand awareness via events, showcases, etc. Your experience within your specialised sector should be utilised to help attract new clients as well as extend existing relationships.
Coaching and supporting clients
Following up with candidates after the workshops on a one-to-one level to ensure the implementation and practice of what they have learned.
Providing clients with details on their ROI over the months which follow each programme we provide.
Required Skills and Experience
- Graduate Calibre
- Proven commerical experience within theSouth African market.
- c10 years’ experience of negotiations in given specialism in a commercial / sales role
- High performer with a proven track record of delivery
- Extensive successful business development experience
- Appreciation of TGP business model, structure and product
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
Accountable for working independently as part of a virtual team to deliver outstanding workshops in-line with the TGP brand
Works effectively in workshops with a range of delegates and seniority from board members to junior individuals
Accountable for contributing towards the relevant practice, market and Regional annual stretch targets by meeting individual sales and quality targets
- Intellectually highly capable and versatile
- Articulates clearly and thinks logically
- Ambitious with potential to grow
- Commercially astute
- Ability to inspire
- Desire to become an integral force in a rapidly growing business
- High EQ