Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate will work within the Finance Team in a fast paced international consultancy firm. They will support all aspects of sales and purchase ledger processing for the Asia Pac subsidiary companies (Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore) and will also be required to assist in other areas of finance as the need arises. The role will be based at the Company’s Asia Pac hub office in Hong Kong, working closely (remotely) with the central finance team based in the UK, where management reporting will be conducted. Occasional travel to the UK may be necessary.
- Preparation of Sales Invoices
- Credit Control
- Processing supplier invoices and consultant expenses
- Posting and matching of cash receipts and payments
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Rounded financial experience in a small finance function, within a medium size company
- Flexibility to be able to respond to the challenges of a fast growing business
- A strong self-starter who is a good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to assert themselves and deal effectively with colleagues and clients
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Detail focused
- English language skills essential
Would you like to apply to this job?
Location: Hong Kong