Oracle HOracle HCM ConsultantCM Consultant
Hitachi Consulting is the global business and IT consulting company of Hitachi Ltd and is recognised as a leader in delivering proven business strategies and technology solutions. Hitachi Consulting UK offers the agility of a smaller firm, the stability of a larger firm and the innovation that comes from being part of the global Hitachi group.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, Hitachi Consulting UK works with organisations to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement solutions that provide measurable value quickly through the inspired work of great people.
An opportunity exists for a proven Oracle HCM Application consultant to join our Oracle Business Solutions practice which specialises in the implementation of Oracle’s e-Business Suite. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the implementation of Oracle HCM including all of the core modules. Working on high profile client engagements you will be implementing the latest releases from Oracle across enterprise scale programmes working alongside a team consisting of industry speakers, authors and bloggers.
Successful candidates will recognise from their Oracle Applications Consulting experience that their core skill is the pragmatic application of functional business knowledge rather than configuration / parameterisation experience.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Oracle investments
- Providing comprehensive Oracle HR advice and guidance
- Implementing tailored Oracle HR solutions
- Demonstrating the potential of technology to clients
- Guiding client staff in the upgrade decision making process
- Lead and assist in the development of new propositions
- Involvement in pre-sales activities; giving technical input to proposals, delivering presentations.
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. Although it is likely that the majority of people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, we are enthusiastic to help individuals with relevant skills who want to take on the challenges of a consulting role for the first time.
Oracle HCM Consultants typically have:
- A business background (e.g. HR Manager, HR Systems Manager)
- In-depth knowledge of modern HR processes and how Oracle technology can support them
- An appreciation of role based service delivery models and the benefits to be gained from shared service centres
- Worked with the core Oracle HCM modules of the Oracle E-Business Suite such as OLM, iRecruitment, Performance Management, Advanced Benefits and Compensation Workbench up to and including R12/R12.1
- A successful track record of delivering both upgrades and implementations for HCM;
- Excellent communication and workshop facilitation skills;
- Degree/MBA/CIPD (or equivalent) qualifications
- Pre-sales experience or strong influencing skills
Whilst Hitachi Consulting is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.