Oracle Pre-Sales Consultant
An opportunity exists for a proven Oracle Applications Pre Sales Consultant to join the Oracle Business Solutions (OBS) practice of Hitachi Consulting (HCUK) which specialises in the implementation of Oracle’s e-Business Suite and Fusion applications. Working on high profile client engagements you will be implementing the latest releases from Oracle across enterprise scale programmes working alongside a team consisting of industry recognised experts. HCUK is an Oracle Certified Advantage Partner
Successful candidates will recognise from their Oracle Applications Consulting experience that their core skill is the pragmatic application of functional business knowledge rather than configuration / parameterization experience.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Lead pre-sales work including bid responses and client presentations / demonstrations
- Provide input to bid estimation and proposal development
- Point of contact for bid material
- Support the BID approval process
- Attend (or delegate to team to attend) OUG Meetings
- Lead and assist in the development of new propositions in their area of specialisation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities; giving technical input to proposals, delivering presentations.
- Team leading and mentoring, providing input to resourcing and appraisals
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. Although it is likely that the majority of people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, we are enthusiastic to help individuals with relevant skills who want to take on the challenges of a consulting role for the first time.
Oracle Applications Pre Sales Consultants typically have:
- Worked with a range of Oracle Application modules of the Oracle E-Business Suite including Financials, CRM, SCM and HCM
- Significant pre-sales experience
- Exposure to specialist applications such as iSupplier, BI, Projects, Manufacturing and EAM;
- Experience in implementing across multiple European countries
- Demonstrable team leading experience ideally gained in a professional services environment;
- Excellent communication and workshop facilitation skills;
- Relevant Oracle certification or be on a path towards it and will be educated to degree level (or equivalent);
- Thorough understanding of the Oracle Aim methodology
Whilst Hitachi Consulting is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.
Hitachi Consulting is the global business and IT consulting company of Hitachi Ltd and is recognised as a leader in delivering proven business strategies and technology solutions. Hitachi Consulting UK offers the agility of a smaller firm, the stability of a larger firm and the innovation that comes from being part of the global Hitachi group.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, Hitach Consulting UK works with organisations to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement solutions that provide measurable value quickly through the inspired work of great people.