Oracle Business Intelligence – EPM Consultant
An opportunity exists for an Oracle EPM Consultant to join our Oracle Consulting practice which specialises in the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of Oracle EPM Solutions. Hitachi Consulting are a prestigious Oracle Diamond Partner.
Hitachi consultants are adept at using technology to solve business problems. Successful candidates will recognise from their development, system design and consulting experience that their core skill is the application of technology to solve business problems and enable tangible benefit.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Delivering solutions using the latest Hyperion Planning & Essbase technology
- Design and lead the development of Hyperion Planning & Essbase projects and related solution architecture
- Lead the functional design of financial modeling and associated processes and reporting
- Data source and data quality analysis;
- User requirements analysis and definition;
- Technical reviews and QA;
- Lead and assist in the development of new propositions in their area of specialization;
- Involvement in pre-sales activities; giving technical input to proposals, delivering presentations.
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. Although it is likely that the majority of people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, we are enthusiastic to help individuals with relevant skills who want to take on the challenges of a consulting role for the first time.
Successful candidates will typically have:
- A consulting background;
- Solid experience in finance / accounting subject area
- Solid experience in the use of Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Experience in the use of Hyperion Financial Management
- A demonstrable track record of implementing corporate EPM solutions based on Oracle EPM technology;
- Relevant Oracle certification.
- Willingness to travel: Whilst Hitachi Consulting is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.
Hitachi Consulting is the global business and IT consulting company of Hitachi Ltd and is recognised as a leader in delivering proven business strategies and technology solutions. Hitachi Consulting offers the agility of a smaller firm, the stability of a larger firm and the innovation that comes from being part of the global Hitachi group.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, Hitach Consulting works with organisations to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement solutions that provide measurable value quickly through the inspired work of great people.